You need to resist a claim by a sub subcontractor

If you need to resist a money claim by a sub subcontractor:

  • We can assist you in analysing payment claims and preparing payment schedules and adjudication responses
  • We can act for you in Court
Peter Merity

If you need advice in resisting a claim by a sub subcontractor you can contact us through the contact form link on the right or call Peter Merity on (02) (9689 3992) by clicking on the button. You may also email him directly at