You need advice before contracting

If you need to resist a money claim by a contractor, as construction lawyers, we:

  • can assist you in analysing payment claims and preparing payment schedules and adjudication responses
  • can act for you in Court
Peter Merity

If you need help in a resisting a money claim by a contractor you can contact us through the contact form link on the right or call Peter Merity on (02) (9689 3992) by clicking on the button. You may also email him directly at